TN Soldiers Charged With Stealing From Armory
(Lexington, TN) Five soldiers from the 251st Military Police Company in Lexington, Tennessee have been charged with theft of almost 800 M-4 magazines.
The magazines were not loaded.
The Lexington police department told us, “National Guard representatives have indicated that ammunition is not stored at Tennessee Armories as a matter of policy.”
The intent of the theft is not known at this time.
The following soldiers have been charged with Theft
over $1000.00 (Class D Felony) in connection with the offense:
1. SSG Richard B. Walker (42yoa) of Clifton, TN
2. SPC Jeremy E. Camper (32yoa) of Scotts Hill, TN
3. SPC Ronald G. Clark Jr (38yoa) of Lexington, TN
4. SPC Ryan M. Bromley (24yoa) of Reagan, TN
5. PFC Jonathan M. Walker (38yoa) of Bells, TN
PFC Jonathan M. Walker is also a Bells, TN police officer.
Bond has been set for all of the soldiers at $1000.00 and they’ve been ordered to appear in court next Tuesday.