Home For The Holidays – Housing and Economic Empowerment Collaborative
(Memphis) Families facing foreclosure or other financial challenges can get some free help this weekend.
The ‘Home For The Holidays” event takes place this Saturday from 8:30 am until 2:30 pm at Hickory Ridge Town Centre.
You’ll have the chance to talk directly with lender representatives and HUD-Approved counselors.
Please bring the following documents to the event:
- Two most recent pay stubs showing earnings for last 30 days
- Copy of any benefits statements reflecting amount, frequency and duration of benefits
- Household Expense Budget
- If self-employed, most recent quarterly or year-to-date Profit and Loss statement
- Last two months of bank statements
- Copy of signed 2010 and 2011 income tax returns
- Copy of a utility bill showing name and property address
- Homeowner’s Association bill, if applicable
- Most recent mortgage and property insurance statements
- Copy of closing documents and most recent correspondence from your mortgage company.
For more information, call 901-432-4882.
Home For The Holidays is presented by Memphis Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, State Rep. G. A. Hardaway and Shelby County Trustee David Lenoir.