(Memphis) Families facing foreclosure or other financial challenges can get some free help this weekend.
The ‘Home For The Holidays” event takes place this Saturday from 8:30 am until 2:30 pm at Hickory Ridge Town Centre.
You’ll have the chance to talk directly with lender representatives and HUD-Approved counselors.
Please bring the following documents to the event:
- Two most recent pay stubs showing earnings for last 30 days
- Copy of any benefits statements reflecting amount, frequency and duration of benefits
- Household Expense Budget
- If self-employed, most recent quarterly or year-to-date Profit and Loss statement
- Last two months of bank statements
- Copy of signed 2010 and 2011 income tax returns
- Copy of a utility bill showing name and property address
- Homeowner’s Association bill, if applicable
- Most recent mortgage and property insurance statements
- Copy of closing documents and most recent correspondence from your mortgage company.
For more information, call 901-432-4882.
Home For The Holidays is presented by Memphis Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, State Rep. G. A. Hardaway and Shelby County Trustee David Lenoir.