Photos From Alcohol Enema Frat House: Graphic Content
(Knoxville, TN) We have obtained photos from inside the fraternity house where a Memphis man almost died due to alcohol poisoning.
The UT Knoxville chapter of Pi Kappa Alpha has been suspended.
The fraternity, also known as PIKE, is based in Memphis.
Early Saturday morning, 20-year-old Alexander Broughton arrived at U.T. Medical Center in Knoxville.
He was reportedly unresponsive and in critical condition, with a blood alcohol level over .40. That’s five times the legal limit.
He was treated and later released.
A local newspaper reported the person who took Broughton to the hospital told police their fraternity had been pouring alcohol through rubber tubing into their rectums.
When police investigated the PIKE house, they found three men passed out.
Since alcohol enemas allow the liquid to bypass the liver, more alcohol gets into the blood stream.Submit Your Photo