The Mid-South Food Bank is in crisis. They have thousands of hungry mouths to feed, many of them children, but their shelves, are virtually empty. You can help, just by doing something you probably do everyday, anyway.
- Help Mid-South Food Bank win $1 Million!
- Visit Walmart’s Facebook page, click on Fighting Hunger Together
- Vote by selecting “Tennessee” and “Memphis Metro Area.”
- Mid-South Food Bank
- Feeding the Need
- Volunteers & Donations Needed!
- 239 South Dudley St.
- (901) 527-0841
– Canned meats, including tuna, stews, chicken
and dumplings,chili, Spam, soups
– Peanut butter
– Canned fruits
– Canned veggies
– Canned fruit
– Any non-perishable
item, but no
Do not mix food and non-food items together.
– Paper towels, plates, napkins, cups, plastic
– Toilet paper
– Personal care items: toothpaste, shampoo,
– Laundry and dish detergent
– Other cleaning products